Fire hoses are hoses used to deliver flame retardant liquids such as high pressure water or foam. Traditional fireproof ribbons lined with rubber and linen woven fabrics. The advanced fire hose is made of polyurethane and other polymer materials. There is a discussion of metal in the middle of the fire hose, and another hose can be connected to extend the spacing or connect the nozzles to increase the radiation pressure of the liquid.
The main features of fire hoses are as follows:
1. The fabric layer of the fire hose should be evenly woven, the appearance is neat, no double warp, double warp break, weft jump and scratch.
2. The fire hose lining (or cover layer) has uniform thickness, smooth appearance and no wrinkles.
3. The nominal size of the inner diameter of the fire hose and utility shall be in accordance with the rules.
4. The length and size of the fire hose shall comply with the public service rules.
5. The planned task pressure and pressure resistance value of the fire hose should not be lower than the specified value.
The fire hose is a hose used to transport water at the fire. According to the material, it can be divided into lining fire hose and non-lining fire hose. Among them, unlined fire hose has the characteristics of low pressure resistance, high resistance, easy leakage, mildew, short life, etc. It is suitable for laying in the field of building fire protection. The lining water belt has high pressure resistance, wear resistance, mildew resistance, good durability, no leakage, low resistance, and can be bent at will. It is easy to move and easy to use. It is suitable for laying and connecting fire engines in the field.