PU lined fire hose is a hose used to transport high pressure water or flame retardant liquids such as foam. Traditional fire hoses are lined with rubber and the outer surface is wrapped with linen braid. Advanced fire hoses are made of polymeric materials such as polyurethane. Fire hoses have metal joints on both ends, which can be connected to another hose to extend the distance or to a nozzle to increase the liquid spray pressure.
PU lining fire hose is suitable for liquid and non-corrosive powder transport, should avoid contact with oils, acids, alkalis and other corrosive chemicals. The following seven points should be noted when using the PU-lined fire hose:
1. PU lining fire hose is suitable for liquid and non-corrosive powder transportation. It should avoid contact with corrosive chemicals such as oil, acid, alkali, etc.
2. The working pressure should be within the range specified by the product model. Avoid sudden twists and turns when laying to prevent the ability to reduce water pressure.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drag on sharp objects during use, in order to prevent the belt from being damaged and cause abnormal use. It is strictly forbidden to drag the hose in a V-shape to avoid wearing the hose.
4. Avoid pressing hard weights on the water hose. When the vehicle needs to pass the water hose in the laying, a water hose protection bridge should be installed in the passing area in advance.
5. After use, it must be dried in a cool place and rolled up to extend the service life. Fire hoses are used outside buildings in cold areas and should be fully dried before use to prevent freezing of the hoses.
6. During transportation and storage, prevent heavy pressure, exposure to sunlight and rain and snow. It should be isolated from heat sources and corrosive substances. The water hose should be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool warehouse. The storage temperature is 0 ~ 35 ℃, and the optimal storage temperature is about 15 ℃. It should be isolated from heat sources and corrosive substances.
7. The storage life of PU lined fire hose is one year. Under the condition that the storage conditions meet the requirements, the comprehensive performance of fire hoses shall not be reduced within six months from the date of production.