Product features of Teflon hoses:
1. High lying chemical stability: can withstand all strong acids, including king water, hydrofluoric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, smoke sulfuric acid, organic acid, strong alkali, strong oxidants, reducers and a variety of organic solvents. Ideal for high-purity chemical feed.
2. Low coefficient of friction: The coefficient of friction is generally only 0.04, is a very good self-lubricating material, and the coefficient of friction does not change with temperature.
3. Good resistance to adhesion, the inner wall of the tube is not easy to adhere to colloids and chemicals.
4. Excellent aging resistance, can be used outdoors for a long time.
5. Excellent electrical insulation performance: PTFE is a high lyonator material with good dielectric properties, great resistance, dielectric constant of about 2.0, the smallest of all electrical insulation materials.
6. Some tubes are transparent and make it easy to observe the internal fluid condition.
Teflon is widely used in the industries of atomic energy, national defense, aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical, machinery, instrumentation, construction, textile, metal surface treatment, pharmaceutical, medical, food, metallurgical smelting and so on, making it irreplaceable products.