1. The fire hose is suitable for the transportation of liquid and non-corrosive powder. Avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive chemicals.
2. The working pressure should be within the range specified by the fire hose model, and avoid sudden twists and turns when laying to prevent the ability to reduce the water pressure.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drag on sharp objects during use to prevent scratching the belt surface, which may cause abnormal use. It is strictly forbidden to drag the hose in a V-shape to avoid abrasion of the hose.
4. Avoid placing heavy weights on the fire hoses. When vehicles need to pass through the fire hoses under construction, the fire hose bridges should be placed in the passing parts in advance.
5. After use, the fire hoses must be placed in a cool place to dry and rewind to prolong the service life. Fire hoses are used outside buildings in cold areas. They should be fully dried before use to prevent the hose from freezing.
6. During transportation and storage, prevent heavy pressure, exposure, rain and snow. And should isolate the heat source and corrosive substances. The fire hose should be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool warehouse with a storage temperature of 0 to 35 ° C and an optimal storage temperature of about 15 ° C. And should isolate the heat source and corrosive substances.
7. The storage life of fire hose is one year, and inspection is required once a year. Under the condition that the storage conditions meet the requirements, the comprehensive performance of the fire hoses is not allowed to decline within six months from the production date, and the time for the national inspection agency to detect hoses should also be limited to this maximum value.