● The warehouse where the hydraulic hoses are stored should be kept clean and ventilated. The relative temperature is below 80%. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15 ~ + 40 ° C, and the hoses should be protected from direct sunlight and rain and snow. .
● When storing hydraulic hoses, they should be placed separately according to different specifications and not mixed.
● Hydraulic hoses should be stored in a relaxed state. Generally, hoses with an inner diameter below 76mm can be coiled and stored.
● In order to prevent the compression and deformation of the pipe body during storage of hydraulic hoses, the stacking should not be too high. Generally, the stacking should not exceed 1.5m;
● When storing hydraulic hoses, they should not come into contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents or other corrosive liquids and gases; and they should be kept away from heat sources by 1m.
● During storage of hydraulic hoses, it is strictly forbidden to pile heavy objects on the pipe body, and prevent external pressure and damage.
● The storage time of hydraulic hoses should generally not exceed two years, and those who enter the warehouse first should be used first to prevent the hose quality from being affected by long storage.