Sewer Cleaning Hose are designed for high pressure cleaning of sewer pipes, drain pipes, or municipal drains. Sewer jetting hoses are available in long-length, continuous reels and come with crimped-on male NPT solid ends.
Sewer Cleaning Hose Construction:
Inner Core: Orange seamless polyolefin tube.
Reinforcement: one or Two braids of high tensile synthetic fiber.
Cover: High abrasion, mold and fungus resistant polyether- urethane.
Sewer Cleaning Hose Application:
The sewer cleaning hose is designed for use on high pressure sewer cleaning equipment.
Sewer Cleaning Hose Features & Advantages:
● Materials – Constructed to Provide Rugged and Reliable Service Under the Most Severe and Demanding Conditions
● Polyolefin Thermoplastic Tube – Provides Maximum Resistance to Hydrolysis
● Abrasion Resistant Polyether-Urethane – Polyurethane Cover Provides Exceptional Cut, Abrasion and Fungus Resistance
● Cover – Cover is Ultra Slippery, Allowing the Hose to Maneuver Around and Through Difficult Sewer Bends
● Pressure Testing – All Factory Assembled Hoses are 100% Pressure Tested
● Reel Installation – Ideal for Truck and Trailer Mounts
Sewer Cleaning Hose Temperature:
-40 degrees F. to+122 degrees F.
(-40 degrees C. to+50 degrees C.)
Sewer Cleaning Hose (Orange) 2,500 PSI Specification:
Sewer Cleaning Hose (Blue) 3,000 PSI Specification: